I was trying to get in touch with some of the folks on the beforeandafterhelp.com board who had surgery in August of 2009. I posted, but no response, so I sent personal messages to everyone and no one responded.
Oh well! I hope they are all doing great and their lives are so changed for the better that they just don’t have time to sit down in front of a computer.
As for me, I’m going to keep getting ready for my surgiversary:
- I have lost 3 of the 2 pounds I gained while on vacation/off track – 2 more to go! Yay for me!
- I’ve gained 2 inches in my stomach and my fat was flapping on my run yesterday.
- Moved up to week 2 of the couch to 5k program and felt good
- Getting my plans together for the 5k on August 26th – my version of a “birthday” party!
- Signed up to get email about the London Marathon in April 2011 and the London Playtex Moonwalk in May 2011 yesterday
- I keep battling my demons and have invited my husband to go with me to my weight loss therapy session today
- Starting weekly sessions again – rather than bi-weekly – to get back on track
- On day 2 of a partial LPT – LPT all day, healthy dinner at night
- Going to start measuring out all my portions again. I know I’m overeating when I don’t do that
Now – what should I do? I swam on Monday, ran on Tuesday and today I slept through kickboxing, so I’ll have to see what I can find that starts at 8:30 or go swimming or power walking or lift some weights or do an ab workout. Yes, an ab workout to work on that belly flapping sound when I run!
Have a great day everyone!